- Naruto is not phased by Tobi presence at all!
- Team Naruto vs. Tobi is being relayed to all shinobi on the battlefield leading to a very touching moment and cheesy lines from the Konoha nin.
- Sasuke has finally stepped unto the battle field and there is going to be some carnage....
The Good:
This chapter kicks off with Naruto gloating about learning the names of all nine bijuu beasts. The significance of knowing the bijuu's names has yet to be revealed, but for Tobi to even entertain the idea that he was sweating (nervous) says a lot about Naruto's current power level. I found it funny that Tobi begins rambling about how Naruto is not a threat as if desperately trying to calm his nerves. Another thing I enjoyed about this chapter was that there was no action and we instead got to see Naruto getting some more praise from his colleagues. (It was really great to see how Naruto has grown throughout the series. Seeing Naruto work hard and gain respect really sends a positive message to readers.)
One thing I didn't care for was the cheesiness in this chapter. It was cool to see everyone's morale increased because of Naruto fighting, but some of the lines from Naruto's colleagues seemed really forced and unnecessary, such as Kiba calling Naruto his rival (lol silly Kiba).
Seeing Sasuke's face at the end of the chapter almost ruined it for me. (Keep in mind, I am a huge fan of Sasuke but lets be honest.) Naruto just finished blowing back a group of Bijuu's by roaring and released a bijuu blast stronger than the blasts of the other bijuu's combined. Sasuke is no match for Naruto at this point! Athough, we haven't seen all that Sasuke has to offer with EMS, it would be insane for him to gain the same power level as Naruto just by transplanting a pair of eyes.
Note: Naruto was said to be in good standing and holding his ground against Tobi, yet all the Konoha nin were headed to back up Naruto? I have seen enough shounen manga to realize that friends are only good for getting in the way or getting you killed.
Final Thoughts:
Overall the chapter was decent, not alot of action or development, but there was some hinting towards Naruto gaining some type of new power. I liked seeing everyone praise Naruto and was especially happy to see Hinata planning to further her relationship with Naruto after the war. (I am a Hinata x Naruto Fan, in fact, originally Hinata was created to be Naruto's love interest and not a ninja herself!) I excited to see how Guy and Kakashi contribute to the battle and also more of Tobi's power.Score: 7/10
Download: Naruto Manga 573


Subscribe to email feed



