- Kabuto attempts to persuade Sasuke into following him by mentioning the common hatred for Konoha.
- More talk-no-justice about Kabuto's sad life
- Itachi is like "Uchiha have this cool jutsu". Sauce is like " izanagi bro, I know".
- Itachi "you know izanagi", Sasuke interrupts and is all like, "bro, how do I izanagi, I need a way to destroy my eyes quicker because spamming doesn't work anymore."
- Then Itachi is like "Bro, I'm talking about the Kinjutsu Izanami!!
This chapter was pretty sour. I didn't care for Kabuto’s childhood or him begging Sasuke to join him like a pathetic loser. But I did like...well, the whole chapter blew. If Itachi was going to talk so much he could have spared Sasuke the few seconds of chat time. But anyways, I did like the talk of a new MS technique. Although, it seems completely random based on the lack of foreshadowing to the technique, some individuals who wiki'd japanese/shinto methology may have noticed that tsukiyomi, ameratsu, susanoo, izanagi, and izanami are all intertwined in the same story.
Note: Izanagi and izanami are not only siblings, but husband and wife.
The Terrible!:
Another issue with this chapter is that Itachi is getting so much face time while Sasuke sits in the back and does nothing. I was expecting this battle to show alot more of Sasuke's growth and ability, but he just seems to wait for orders from Itachi like an idiot. It's really hard to take Sasuke seriously looking at how immature and incompetent he seems, especially seeing him considering using Izanagi for such a battle after knowing that his eyes will close permanently. (We assume that EMS doesn't grant inifinte Izanagi.)
Final Thoughts:
Grade: D+
Note: Izanagi and izanami are not only siblings, but husband and wife.
The Terrible!:
For starters, Kabuto's fail attempt and winning over Sasuke was so creepy and annoying. Last chapter it looked like he was trying to engulf Sasuke, before that it seemed that he wanted to kill Sasuke, and now Kabuto want's to be his big brother? The whole dialouge and the sudden halt in battle seemed really out of place and confusing. (especially Kabuto). I don't understand if he was really trying to win over Sasuke or buy himself time in order to create a plan.
Another issue with this chapter is that Itachi is getting so much face time while Sasuke sits in the back and does nothing. I was expecting this battle to show alot more of Sasuke's growth and ability, but he just seems to wait for orders from Itachi like an idiot. It's really hard to take Sasuke seriously looking at how immature and incompetent he seems, especially seeing him considering using Izanagi for such a battle after knowing that his eyes will close permanently. (We assume that EMS doesn't grant inifinte Izanagi.)
Final Thoughts:
Other than the mentioning of Izanagi this chapter was a huge filler and I was disappointed. I am a little weary of Kabuto's plan for Sasuke and am hoping it has nothing to do with Sasuke's body. Hopefully the battle begins to wrap up because all this brotherly bonding doesn't seem to be helping Sasuke move past his revenge quest.
Grade: D+


Subscribe to email feed



